Namazon Club shop

Go down

Namazon Club shop

Post by kermitt on 18th January 2011, 12:52

Hi,

Since I first discovered your page over a year ago I have been hoping you would start selling complete matches, and now you have good But to my disappiontment I was unable to buy them. I get a message saying my card information is uncorrect, but I know it isnt (I buy videos online almost every week) Does anyone else have a problem with this?

If more people discover this site Im sure it will be very popular since the material is excellent! The Internet is filled with fake mixed wrestling but some of us only want the real stuff, and its rare to come by. I know I will buy every mixed match you post if I can get my card working on here smile3

kermitt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Namazon Club shop

Post by Bliver on 21st January 2011, 18:42

Hello, Kermitt.
If you paying by bank card make sure that you card compatible with our retailer 2CO. You can see supported cards at Payment Method page after Billing information page.
Bliver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kermitt on 21st April 2011, 21:34

Hi again,

Got it working now! All I had to do was switch from Firefox to Internet Explorer. But the speed is slow (on your end) I get a steady 70kb/sec so this file of 1.25GB will take me five and a half hour to download lol. Oh well.. I'm in no hurry Smile

kermitt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliver on 30th April 2011, 19:32

Try to download via download manager. For example - Free Download Manager http://www.freedownloadmanager.org/
Bliver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down